JOB POST: Assistant Section Officer (Translation) at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission [5 Vacancies]: Apply by Dec 8
Applications are invited only through online mode up to 08.12.2019 for Direct Recruitment of Assistant Section Officer (Translation) Tamil Development and Information Department under amil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
No. of Post
- Assistant Section Officer in Tamil: 04
- Assistant Section Officer in Hindi: 01
- Assistant Section Officer in Tamil: A Degree of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission with Tamil in any one of the parts in the Degree course
- Assistant Section Officer in Hindi: A Degree of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission with Hindi in any one of the parts in the Degree course.
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes: Minimum 18 years
- “Others” [i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
- For One-Time Registration: Rs 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
How to Apply?
Applicants should apply only through online mode through this link.
- Date of Notification: 08.11. 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 08.12. 2019
- Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or HDFC Bank): 10.12. 2019
- Date of Paper-I (Subject paper): 11.01.2020 (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M)
- Date of Paper-II (General Studies): 11.01.2020 (02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M)
Phone: 044-25332833 / 25332855
For further details, click here.
About the Author