The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is a public technical and research university located in Powai, Mumbai, India. IIT Bombay was founded in 1958. In 1961, the Parliament decreed IITs as Institutes of National Importance.
IIT Bombay invites candidate for the post of Assistant Project Manager.
No. of Posts
DS Foundation IITBombay Entrepreneurship Centre
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- MTech/ME/MDes or equivalent degree
- BTech/BE/MA/MSc/MCA/MBA or equivalent degree with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Relevant experience in social media management, technical writing, student interactions, documentation, web designing, ability to multi-task, responsiveness to institutional procedures and requirements.
- Preferably an entrepreneurial mindset and attitude.
Level O3: Salary range Rs.40000 to Rs 56000 + Rs.5000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
Nature and Duration of Post
The position is temporary for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project. The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at his/ her own expenses.
July 6, 2020
For more details, click here.