Manipal School of Life Sciences (MSLS) at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, established in 2002, gained an independent identity in 2006 and is one of the top biotechnological institutes of the country. MSLS is a constituent unit of Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal invites applications from eligible candidates for faculty positions at Manipal School of Life Sciences, Manipal a constituent unit of MAHE, Manipal.
- Ph.D. in Molecular Biology, Genetics, Cell Biology, Biochemistry with proven experience to undertake research in the area of human health and track record of seeking extra-mural funding
- Ph.D. in Immunology, Infectious Diseases, Neurobiology, Microbiology, Molecular Genetics, Systems Biology, biosensors and Stem Cells. Experience in basic immunology of translational significance, emerging infectious diseases, construction and use of microfluidics for various applications, 3Dtissue/organoid reconstruction, biosensors, molecular neurobiology, omics studies and also to undertake research in higher eukaryotes of translational significance. Previous track record of high worth publications, extramural funding, teaching and vision to align and grow with the Institute. Industry experience is an added qualification.
- Well-qualified faculty and researchers
- State-of-the-art research infrastructure
- National and international collaborations in research and education
- Translational research in human health (TIFAC-CORE)
- Molecular and genetic testing for the diagnosis of human diseases
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates may apply with a detailed CV including copies of certificates in support of qualification, experience and a list of publications & research activities on or before April 30, 2020 to:
Deputy Director – HR
Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Madhav Nagar, Manipal 576104
Udupi, Karnataka, India
Phone: 0820 -2922525
April 30, 2020