Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) is the primary and the principal instrumentality of the Kerala state in providing human resources, and skills and technology, required for the sustainable development of its agriculture, defined broadly encompassing all production activities based on land and water, including crop production (agriculture), forestry and fisheries through conducting, interfacing and integrating education, research and extension in these spheres of economic endeavour. It is situated in Vellanikkara, Thrissur, Kerala.
A walk-in-interview will be conducted on 17-10-2019 at Regional Agricultural Research Station, Pattambi for selection of candidates to the temporary position of Assistant Professor (Contract) for a period of one year on a contract basis in following disciplines:
- Plant Breeding & Genetics
- Agri. Economics
- Agri. Engineering
- Plant pathology
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/Horticulture.
- Masters degree in the relevant subject recognized by Kerala Agricultural University with OGPA 3/4 under Trisemester system 8/10 under Semester system or 55% marks under traditional system or equivalent
- NET conducted by ICAR/UGC/CSIR/AICTE or similar test accredited by UGC
PhD in the concerned subject
Rs. 35,000/- per month
Age of the applicant should not be above 40 years as on 01.01.2019. Age relaxation as per existing Government Rules will be granted to eligible candidates
How to Apply?
- Candidates should report for interview at 9 a.m. on the date mentioned with originals of certificates including experience certificates and published papers along with a copy of the same. Proof of identity like Adhar card, Driving licence should be presented at the time of verification.
- The Annexure available here should be duly filled and submitted at the time of verification.
Phone: +91 466 2212228