The Cochin University of Science and Technology invites applications for the post of Assistant Professors at CUSAT, Kochi.
Cochin University of Science and Technology is a government-owned autonomous science and technology university in Kochi, Kerala, India. It was founded in 1971 and has two campuses: one in Kochi, and one in Kuttanad, Alappuzha, 66 km inland.
No. of Posts
Name of the Department
Department of Chemical Oceanography
Masters Degree with 55% in Hydrochemistry / Chemistry with NET (Essential Qualifications shall be in compliance with the UGC Regulations 2018)
Ph.D in relevant field
Those with PhD – ₹42,000 /- per month. Rest of the contract teachers-₹40,000/- per month
Period of Appointment
Initially, for a period of one year with a break during May, June vacation months on contract basis or till regular recruits join duty, whichever is earlier.
- ₹ 670/- for General candidates
- ₹ 130/- for SC/ST candidates
Mode of Remittance
Account No. : 38885696881
Bank Name: SBI, CUSAT Branch
Name of Account Holder: The Registrar, CUSAT
IFS Code SBIN0070235
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should apply online through this link.
- The hard copy of the application in the prescribed format as available in the website, strictly adhering to the terms/regulations mentioned in the notification should reach the office of the Registrar before the last date prescribed along with the following enclosures:-
- Self-attested copies of all documents in proof of claim made in the application such as Qualification, Date of Birth, Reservation etc.
- Original fee receipt.
- Address where hard copy of the Application is to be submitted: The Registrar, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi – 682 022
- Last date for submitting online application: 21.12.2020
- Last date for receiving the hard copy of Application along with original fee receipt, Bio-data and supporting documents: 28.12.2020
For more details, click the link below.