Application are invited for the post of Assisitant Professors at IT Government of Goa.
About the College
The Government of Goa is the state government created by Constitution of India and has executive, legislative and judicial authority of state of Goa. It is located in Panaji, Goa.
The governor’s role is largely ceremonial, but plays a crucial role when it comes to deciding who should form the next government or in suspending the legislature as has happened in the recent past. After having stable governance for nearly thirty years up to 1990, Goa is now notorious for its political instability having seen fourteen governments in the span of the fifteen years between 1990 and 2005.
Number of Post
Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,000/- (pre-revised) (As per revised pay matrix level 10)
- Good Academic record with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade at Masters Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- National Eligibility Test (NET)/State Level Eligibility Test (SET) shall remain the compulsory requirement for appointment as Assistant Professor: Provided, however, that candidates who are or have been awarded Ph. D. Degree in compliance of the University Grants Commission (minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph. D. Degree), Regulation 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Colleges.
- Knowledge of Konkani.
- Ph. D. or M. Phil. in the relevant subject.
- Knowledge of Marathi.
- Max Age: 45 years
Note: To Enter NET/SET Select degree level as post-graduate and exam pass as:NET/SET
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Assistant Professors at Department of IT, Govt. of Goa.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Assistant Professors at University of Calicut [4 Vacancies]: Apply by June 19
- JOB POST: Farm Manager at Deendayal Research Institute, New Delhi: Apply by July 11