Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City Chittoor (IIITS) was established by Government of India as an Institute of National Importance under the Act of Parliament in PPP model along with Government of Andhra Pradesh and Industry Partners-Sri City Foundation and Sri City Pvt. Limited.
Candidates with exceptional teaching and research credentials are welcome to join the team of faculty members.
Name of the Post
- Associate Professor: Equivalent of Level 13 A2 in 7th CPC (Rs.139600-211300)
- Assistant Professor Grade (I): Equivalent of Level 12 in 7th CPC (Rs.101500-167400)
- Assistant Professor Grade (II): Equivalent of Level 11 in 7th CPC (Rs. 68900-117200)
Group and Areas
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE):
- Teaching: AI & Machine Learning, Cyber Security, Software Engineering (with system development experiences), Big Data Analytics, Natural Language Processingand other emerging areas along with abilities and interest to teach Core subjects of CSE including Programming, Data Structures, Algorithms, Databases, etc.
- Research: All areas of CSE including AI & Machine Learning, Cyber Security, Information Retrieval, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Science, Cyber Security, Big Data etc.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE):
- Teaching: IoT/Cyber-Physical Systems, Robotics, VLSI, Communication/Signal Processing and other emerging areas along with abilities and interest to teach and Core subjects of ECE including Circuits and Networks, Signals and Systems, Electronic Circuits, Communication, Electromagnetic Theories, Digital Logic Design, etc.
- Research: All areas of ECE including IoT/CPS, Semi-Conductors, Robotics, Opto-Nano Electronics, RF and Microwaves, Internet of Things, Visible Light Communication, Wireless Networks, Embedded Systems, MEMS, Energy Harvesting, Communications, Networks, VLSI, etc.
- Associate Professor: PhD and Six years post PhD experience of which at least three years at the level of Asst. Professor in Level 12 or equivalent in a reputed Academic Institution, R & D Lab. Or relevant industry.
- Assistant Professor Grade-I: PhD and Three years of post PhD experience in Level 11/10 from reputed academic Institute / Research and Development Labs or relevant industry.
- Assistant Professor Grade-II: PhD and One-year post PhD experience in Level 10from reputed academic Institute / Research and Development Labs or relevant industry.
Terms of Appointment
Faculty will be appointed on a regular basis with all possible service benefits. The term of employment may be ended by either side with a notice period of 3 months or end of the semester, whichever is later.
How to Apply?
Scanned Copy of completely filled-in application with supporting documents should be sent to Email: careers.faculty[at]iiits.inon or before 30th June 2020. However, Applications received till the date of shortlisting will be considered in the current round of selection.
However, a hard copy of the application should reach IIITS within the specified deadline of 30th June 2020 or before shortlisting of applications. Address for sending the hard copy application by Speed Post is:
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sri City, Chittoor
630 Gnan Marg, Sri City,
Chittoor District – 517 646, Andhra Pradesh, India
June 30, 2020
For more details, click here.