National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand is located in the hilly terrain of Srinagar Garhwal, Pauri Uttarakhand. NIT, Uttarakhand was established in 2009 under the Act of Parliament of India by the Ministry of Human Resource Development and designated with the status of “Institute of National Importance” NIT, Uttarakhand is functional from two campuses i.e. parent campus at Srinagar (Garhwal) and satellite campus at MNIT, Jaipur.
The Institute invites applications for the Academic Staff at the level of Assistant Professor (Gr-I & II) from Indian nationals, possessing the excellent academic background, commitment to quality teaching, the potential for carrying out outstanding research, and an inclination towards institutional development.
No. of Posts
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Social Sciences
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Assistant Professor (Grade-I): PhD with 03 years after PhD or 06 years total teaching and research experience in reputed academic Institute / R&D Labs / relevant industry
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II): PhD with One-year post PhD experience of Teaching and Research in Institution of repute or Industry
- Assistant Professor (Grade-I): AGP Rs. 8000/- Pay Level 12(1) as per 7th CPC along with allowances admissible as per Institute norms. Basic Pay: Rs 1,01,500/-
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II): AGP Rs. 7000/- Pay Level 11(2) as per 7th CPC along with allowances admissible as per Institute norms Basic Pay: Rs. 71,000/-
Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except in the case of faculty with an exceptionally brilliant research career and with on-going or approved externally funded research project.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates must apply ONLINE only through the Institute website www.nituk.ac.in. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected. Every completed online application shall be identified by a unique application reference number, which should be used in any future communication.
- The candidates are advised to download the same from Institute website and send hard copy of the downloaded PDF of the filled application form along with the self-attested copies of the relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures etc. by speed post/registered post/courier to: The Registrar National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand Temporary Campus: Govt. ITI, Srinagar (Garhwal), Uttarakhand-246174, INDIA failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- The last date of online Application is 15.12.2019 up to 05:30 pm and the last date for receiving the Hard Copy of the downloaded PDF of the filled application form at NIT Uttarakhand along with self-attested copies of all documents and dully filled in Annexure–IV, V & VI is 31.12.2019 up to 05:30 pm. The envelope containing the application be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (GRADE-I & GRADE-II) IN THE DEPARTMENT OF ________________________________”.
Email: help2019[at]nituk.ac.in, nitukrecruitmentcell[at]gmail.com