Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is one of the fastest growing multi-campus, multi-disciplinary Universities in India, with a total of 17,000 students, 1700 faculty members, more than 200 funded research projects, about 20 centers of international excellence in various fields, and active ongoing international collaborative activities with more than 30 eminent universities in America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
The Department of Management, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritapuri campus, is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in Finance.
Ph. D. from a reputed university with first class or equivalent in the preceding degree appropriate branch, with an excellent academic record throughout. Should have the potential to publish in ABDC A*/A/B ranked journals. Industry/consulting experience is desired.
- At least 3 – 6 years teaching/research/professional experience excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph. D. Candidates should be highly motivated towards teaching and research and should have demonstrated research capabilities in terms of publications in reputed journals and referred conferences.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/ or experience may be relaxed in case a candidate is found to have outstanding credentials.
Candidates with expertise in the following areas of Finance can apply:
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Commercial Bank Management
- Financial Services Marketing
- Financial Statement Analysis
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send an application with a detailed resume to hod-mba[at]am.amrita.edu.
April 30, 2020