Central Institute of Psychiatry is an institute that is directly governed by the Government of India. It is situated in Kanke, Ranchi in the Jharkhand state of India.
It is proposed to fill up the following Group ‘A’ posts at Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi on contract basis for a period of one year or till the post is filled up on regular basis whichever is earlier. Accordingly applications are invited from the eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling the qualifications for the posts mentioned below.
After submission of application candidates have to turn up along with their original certificates on the date of interview. No interview letter will be issued separately. In deserving cases, the maximum age limit may be relaxed up to the age of 62 years.
- Asst. Prof. of Psychiatry: 11
- Asst. Prof. of Neurology: 03
- Asst. Prof. of Neurosurgery: 02
- Asst. Prof. of Anesthesiology: 01
- Asst. Prof. of Radio-diagnosis: 02
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956)
- Post-graduate degree in the concerned Speciality or Super-speciality mentioned in Section –A of Schedule-VI
- At least three years’ teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar in the concerned Speciality or Super-speciality in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first Post-graduate degree qualification.
Not exceeding 40 years (Relaxable as per government orders issued from time to time).
Rs.95,000/- per month in 1st year
How to Apply?
- Applications on plain paper either typed or handwritten along with two passport size photograph, photocopy of the certificates of educational qualification, experience etc., may be submitted to the undersigned on or before 27.10.2020.
- The interview shall be held at Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi-834006, Jharkhand, on 28.10.2020 at 09.30 a.m.
Oct 27, 2020
For more details, click the link below.