Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor at School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal.
The School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal is a higher education institute in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India, specializing in education and research in the field of Urban Planning, Architecture and Design.
No. of Posts
Essential Qualification & Experience
Master’s Degree & Bachelor’s with 60% aggregate marks at any one of the levels in discipline of Architecture/Planning / Urban and Regional Planning or in relevant discipline. Minimum two years of teaching/ research / professional experience excluding the years required in attaining essential qualification.
- Doctoral Degree.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Published research/ professional work.
- Awards in research/ professional work.
Consolidated Salary & Duration
The above posts are on contract for a period of 11 months on a consolidated salary of Rs.65,000/- per month. The contract may be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice.
40 years Maximum
- General /EWS/ OBC: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidate: Rs. 400/-
How to Apply?
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application by sending scanned copy of prescribed application form, payment details along with documents mentioned in form through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates serving in Govt. organizations (Central/State) as regular/temporary/contract should furnish a No Objection Certificate from the employer.
- Applicants those who have regular Teaching experience in reputed institute will be given preference.
- Applicant having PhD in relevant field will be given preference.
- Before final selection applicant will be asked to give lecture on any theory subject of their choice, feedback of students and faculty may be considered for final selection, if required.
- The prescribed essential qualifications/experience indicated in the advertisement are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be shortlisted for interview. The candidate with higher qualification and relevant experience of longer duration in required field shall be given preference.
- Please do not send hard copies of application form.
Aug 25, 2021