Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary company of the Gujarat Electricity Board, which came into existence in August 1993 after the unbundling of the GEB. It is a power generation company working in the territory of Gujarat, India.
Online Exam/Personal Interview shall be arranged for the post of ASSISTANT MEDICAL OFFICER / MEDICAL OFFICER. The date of On-line Exam/Personal Interview will be intimated later on considering numbers of applications.
No. of Posts
- MBBS (Industrial Physician Course would be preferred)
- MD (Medicine) (would be preferred)
- To run OPD services and attend medical emergencies in Dispensary/Occupational Health Centre at Colony/Power Plant.
- To do pre-employment and periodic Health Checkup of employees as per Factories Act.
- Statutory compliances under Factories Act and other Acts.
- To impart training to employees regarding medical awareness.
- Scrutiny of Medical reimbursement bills of employees.
₹ 55600-110100 (If a candidate with MD(Medicine) qualification applies, he would be offered designation of Medical Officer with Pay Scale of ₹ 72100-119400)
- For Unreserved Category: 35 years
- For SEBC category 40 years on the date of Advertisement. (5 years age relaxation for Female Candidates)
Various Power stations situated in Gujarat.
The candidate shall have to pay Administrative Charges (non-refundable) of Rs. 500/- at the time of On-line exam / Personal Interview.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
July 3, 2020
For more details, click here.