Indian Institute of Management Rohtak invites applications for the position of Assistant Manager – Programme.
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak is a public business school located in Rohtak, Haryana a part of the National Capital Region of India. IIM Rohtak was established in the year 2010 as one of the six new IIMs announced under the 11th Five Year Plan.
Graduate in any subject from a reputed University / Institute. Consistently good academic record is required. A Post-Graduate degree or diploma will be preferred in management. Preference will be given to people have MBA or pursuing MBA.
- Minimum 05 years (2 years’ experience in educational Institution is preferred) of relevant post-qualification experience in a Government department or Public Sector/Autonomous academic/research institution/commercial organization of national/international repute.
- Candidates should be proficient in Ms-Office and possess good communication (both verbal & written) and interpersonal skills.
Pay Level- 06 (Rs. 35400 – 112400)
Not exceeding 35 years. “Age relaxation of 02 years in upper age may be given to the candidates working in any of the Indian Institute of Management”.
- Handling of activities of Graduate /Post Graduate Programmes and other academic Programmes as assigned.
- Assisting for overall management and handling of activities related to admissions and eacademic administration of the Programmes
- Liaison with Guests/Adjunct faculty with respect to programmes and sessions.
- Preparation of Academic calendar and Area teaching plans under the guidance of respective Faculty in-charge of the Programme;
- Interaction with the candidates/participants of different programmes.
- Scheduling of classes, conduct of exams and preparation of grade sheets.
- Maintaining fellowship/contingency funds, liaising for accommodation and mess facilities to the participants attending Programmes.
- Reports to Faculty In-charge/A.O./Programme head or Officer as assigned.
- Any other activity as assigned by the Programme head/Dean.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can send a scanned copy of your filled and signed application in prescribed format along with scanned copies of self-attested documents (educational & work experience) through e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12.11.2021.
- Subject of the e-mail should be “Application for Assistant Manager-Programme”.
- Error in title of email & improper address for email will result in immediate disqualification.
Nov 12, 2021