The Walt Disney Company is looking to hire eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager- Ecommerce to work at its office in Mumbai.
About the Company
The Walt Disney Company (commonly known as Disney’s common metonym: the House of Mouse, the Mouse House, or the Mouse) is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank, California.
The company established itself as a leader in the American animation industry before diversifying into live-action film production, television, and theme parks.
Its a high impact role at DCP India. The DCP business in India is now 10+ years old – and has been growing significantly year on year since its launch. Ecommerce is a key growth driver plus given the market landscape and the current Disney context – online channel will only continue to increase in importance for DCP in India.
The incumbent should lead relationships with e-commerce DTR partners and Disney Licensees with the aim to build digital-first business propositions, end to end account management of the responsible e-Commerce DTR partners, should drive business growth in the online space, need to establish stakeholder management skills with category teams, licensing partners, design teams.
1.DTR Account Management
- Manage and improve Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars offerings across eCommerce DTR partners
- Develop category and channel plans with DTR partners, in line with the DCP strategy
- Determine category key drivers (age segment, product, price, and promotions) so as to expand presence consistent with local demographic and retailer needs.
- Plan and execute marketing initiatives to drive visibility
- Liaison with design, sourcing, category, and marketing teams to grow Disney Franchise presence
- Drive sell-throughs by way of both on-platform events as well as Disney specific campaigns
- Build a functional roadmap to fix important gaps and increase product penetration in major categories
- Continually identify opportunities and create a viable business to service DTR/Ecom licensee, own P&L responsibility for select accounts
- Build and manage a portfolio of e-commerce DTR partners
- Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing eCommerce landscape, as well as be able to manage business priorities
2. Ecommerce Marketing
- Online Activations be its signature events, theatricals, or platform-specific product/franchise launches, these ROI based campaign will involve
- working with multiple agencies for content creations, promotional asset development
- planning and management of Social Media, digital push, PR, execution of on-ground and influencer marketing
- measuring of efficacies of marketing efforts for every campaign
- Develop, implement and achieve yearly revenue targets (Retail sales and royalty revenue) for responsible set of ecommerce licensees and retailers
- Ensure that the business is conducted as per compliances laid down by The Walt Disney Company
Monitoring retail piracy on the online sales channels, recording and escalating this basis the set internal processes, following up on the resolution of the same
- Experience and Educational Qualification:
- Overall 2+ years of experience working in a dynamic high performing environment, with a strong emphasis on key account management, sales, and business development
- Graduate Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Sales from a reputed Institute
- 1 – 2 years of e-Commerce experience preferred, either in an online retail platform or consumer products company
- Other Skills:
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
- The ability to work independently and effectively across a highly dynamic work environment
- Strong communication skills; experience in coordinating across teams and communicating with senior management
- Strong negotiating, influencing, and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for organization, flexibility, and producing results in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and confidentiality
How to Apply?
Interested candidate can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Assistant Manager- Ecommerce at The Walt Disney Company, Mumbai
- JOB POST: Personnel Officer at Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australian Govt. [New Delhi]: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Trainee Officer -I at Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL), Bengaluru: Apply by June 26