Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager : Design Studio Color Material and Finish Design at Maruti Suzuki, Gurugram.
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is a subsidiary of the Japanese automotive manufacturer Suzuki. It was founded and owned by the Government of India between 1981 until 2003. It was sold to Suzuki Motor Corporation by Government of India in 2003.
- Color material and finish design for interior, exterior and accessory parts for existing and new Automobile models.
- Design and Research for new projects.
- Hand sketching of new fabric and graphic designs.
- Closely working with vendors and suppliers to develop new fabrics, finishes and graphics.
- Assist studio leadership with design projects.
- Interact with engineering staff and suppliers.
- Technical/ Functional:
- Strong skills in graphic design, color harmony and textile design.
- Passion for Automobile and good understanding of current and future global trends.
- Design presentation skills.
- Specific Expertise:
- Good skill in Adobe illustrator and Photoshop and other CG Simulation Software.
- Educational Qualification:
- Bachelors in Arts / Fine Arts.
- Masters in Textile Design / Accessory Design.
- 1 – 3 Years.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Assistant Manager : Design Studio Color Material and Finish Design at Maruti Suzuki, Gurugram.
You might also be interested in: