Barclays is seeking to hire an eligible candidate for the job role of Assistant Manager Controls MI for its office in Noida.
Barclays is a British universal bank. Diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full-service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by the service company which provides technology, operations, and functional services across the Group.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorized by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Controls MI, Governance, and Risk Management. The role holder will set the benchmark for “best of breed” solutions to the Controls MI preparation, Governance, and Risk Management practices. The role holder will maintain a continual focus on improving efficiency and consistency.
- Work with stakeholders/ business to understand Control reporting requirements in order to seamlessly convert data into actionable metrics that will help the business manage and monitor the control environment
- Prepare MI reports and packs that feed into various Control Committees and enhance with supporting commentary where required
- Identify fields in the data repository, which require completion/attribution to provide accurate management information, compile the list, communicate fixes required and follow up.
- Extract data and analyze it to identify duplicate data or data requiring re-mapping, compile a list of suggested fixes, communicate fixes, and obtain approval process fixes.
- Process ad hoc data loads from Business Units, Business admin jobs e.g. preparing MOMs, booking forums/ meetings, follow-ups, etc.
- Produce a standard set of reports at required frequency to distribute via e-mail or common site (Share point)
- Develop and produce Controls MI/ Data Quality Metrics highlighting data inconsistencies/ anomalies
- Collection: This job requires detailed coordination of data from specific metric/risk owners and integrating the design (technology or process to aggregate it in the desired format), implementation, and support
- Deals with requests for ad hoc reports from onshore stakeholders
- Organizes and coordinates implementation of tasks to ensure compliance with goals and unit objectives, as well as maintenance of optimal operating efficiency within the unit.
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Experience in Controls, Governance, Reporting, and Risk Management preferably in a financial services organization.
- Proficient in MS Office – PPT, Excel, Word & Visio.
- Experience in senior stakeholder management. Ability to manage reporting lines and relationships across multiple disciplines.
Other Skills Required
- Experience in data crunching/ analysis.
- Understanding of Data Management Principles and data governance.
- Design and managing SharePoint.
- Financial Services experience.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.