Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager – Brand Advantage at Flipkart, Bangalore.
Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company, headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and incorporated in Singapore as a private limited company.
About the Job
- Brand Advantage (BA) Program is identified as a strategic program and way forward for Flipkart’s ambitious journey, impacting both top-line and bottom-line of business.
- Enabling sales from brand’s own facilities instead of Flipkart’s fulfilment centres, solving Brand pain points by eliminating out of stock situations and improving ease of doing business.
- Chalking out Month on Month sales plans, drive sales adherence in coordination with super categories.
- Bridge demand supply gap, lead time optimization in coordination with Demand Planning, Supply Planning, BA Operations Teams.
- Design and implement new initiatives to steer BA Program in line with Large Business Unit goals.
- Qualifying Brand proposals, responsible for onboarding & ramp up of new Brands/Sites to BA Program.
- Spearhead inventory build-up, inter warehouse inventory movements, adherence to vendor payment timelines.
- Manage and coordinate staffing plans, schedules, quality initiatives and process change initiatives & work towards attaining the Large Business Plan at a granular level.
- Sensitizing stakeholders about Operational metrics, adherence to sales plans, inventory build-up plans and challenges.
- .2+ years’ experience in Vendor Management.
- .2+ years’ in Planning Teams.
- Finds practical and easy solutions for Business Challenges.
- Interest in long term career as a Business Planner, Enabler.
- Vendor Management, Business Development, Business Analysis, Excel.
2 to 4 Years.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Assistant Manager – Brand Advantage at Flipkart, Bangalore.
You may also be interested in: