Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager at National Institute for Smart Government (NISG), Bangalore.
The National Institute for Smart Government is a non-for profit company incorporated in 2002 by the Government of India and NASSCOM with its head office at Hyderabad, India.
BE/B Tech/MCA/BCA/BBA/BSC/ (computers) with Diploma in DOEACC/ Systems Development / GNIIT etc
- Minimum 02 years
- Experience in managing IT software / Hardware platform support / Software applications/ Web development, and user support
- Implementation support experience in government (e- Governance) and Financial Services industry programmes an advantage
- Working knowledge of Java , web service , RDBMS an advantage
- Good issues resolution and reporting skills
Age Limit Should be less than 50 years
- Implementation of Enrolment process
- Troubleshoots all failed jobs with agreed SLA.
- Provides technical support to users for both enrolment & authentication process
- Able to comprehend Act and Regulations related matters.
- Responsible for providing training to different users on authentication & enrolment process
- Procurement of hardware and software
- Support UIDAI eco system partners in adoption and roll out of the Aadhaar Authentication Services
- Extend on-site support for project implementation at the ground level
- Provide support for post go live field level support and issues resolution through liaising with government departments, application support and operations teams etc.
- Other tasks assigned by UIDAI Regional Offices from time to time
- Willingness to travel in rural areas
- 60 – 70% travel
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
July 19, 2021