Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager at Deloitte, Bengaluru.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world.
About the Job
- Job Title: RA-CSR-Cyber-D&R-AM-VAPT
- Job Requisition ID : 2703
- Works on projects with clearly defined guidelines as team member with responsibility for project delivery.
- Works under general supervision with few direct instructions.
- Performs cyber security assessments which includes vulnerability assessment & penetration testing, network security architecture review, secure configuration / code review, etc.
- Understands basic business and information technology management processes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of firm’s methodologies, frameworks and tools.
- Participate in practice development initiatives.
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- 3+ Years of relevant experience in VAPT.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / engineering or related field.
- Understanding of basic business and information technology management processes.
- Good knowledge of TCP/ IP and Networks including Firewall, IDS/IPS, Routers, Switches, and network architecture.
- Experience in Infrastructure Penetration Testing and Application Security Testing.
- Experience in Secure Code Review (Code Security Review).
- Experience in conducting configuration reviews of Windows, Linux, UNIX, Solaris, Databases, etc.
- Experience with Vulnerability Management tools: Kali Linux, Acunetix, AppScan, Nexpose, Qualys Guard, Nessus, Nmap, Metasploit, Fortify etc.
- Experience in basic scripting such as: Shell, Python, PERL, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Technoilogies such as: IPSEC, SSL, SSH, VPN, Ethernet Token Ring, WAP, SMTP, FTP, Frame Relay, WAN, ATM, FDDI, DSL, ISDN, HP Openview, Sun NetManage, Cisco Works, Radius, Big Brother, F5.
- Strong analytical and communication skills (written, verbal and presentation).
- Open to learn new tools and technologies as per the project requirement.
- Interactive with team members and confident during client meetings, under the guidance of senior members of the project.
- Initiative & drive.
- Be deadline-oriented and quality-focused.
- Familiarity with industry standards and frameworks such as OWASP, CIS, NIST ISO/IEC 17799, etc.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of security and privacy controls and risk management processes.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge in one or more Cyber Threat Management domains such as: Threat management, Cyber Operations/Fusion Managed Services, Malware Analysis, Collective Threat Intelligence and Cyber Risk Sciences, Incident Management and Forensics, Data Protection solutions.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
You may also be interested in: