Applications are welcomed from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager- Ad Sales at Star India, Nagpur.
About Star India
Star India is an Indian media conglomerate and a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company India. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a network of 60 channels in eight languages, reaching out to 9 out of 10 cable and satellite TV homes in India. The network reaches approximately 790 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 countries.
Star India generates more than 30,000 hours of content every year.
The incumbent should generate advertising revenues for the assigned set of channels from allocated set of accounts and agencies.
- Achievement of the assigned revenue targets
- Gathering market intelligence with respect to Competition, Clients agencies, and overall business landscape to further our business objectives
- Developing preferred channel partnerships with market
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Qualification: MBA or Postgraduate
- Experience: Must have worked in related sales roles or similar industries for a minimum of 4 to 8 years.
- Strong knowledge of B2B sales and agency linked markets will be an added advantage
- Ability to drive and achieve sales targets.
- Leverages relationships & is a capable networker.
- Should be adept at MS- Office tools like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Eye for detail and ability to meet deadlines
- High energy levels and a go-getter attitude
- Ability to deal with dynamic and fast-paced internal & external environments.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Assistant Manager- Ad Sales at Star, Nagpur
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Risk Management Associate at SBI Mutual Fund, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Associate (Stores Management) at ICRISAT, Patancheru: Apply by June 30