Applications are invited for the post of Assistant – I at National Dairy Development Board (NDDB), Anand.
The National Dairy Development Board is an institution of national importance set up by an Act of Parliament of India. The main office is in Anand, Gujarat with regional offices throughout the country.
NDDB offers excellent work environment with considerable freedom for innovative activities and also provides learning opportunities to each employees to work in teams of individuals who are highly qualified, competent and committed to the organisation objectives. We are looking for young and energetic team members for our Cooperative Services Group.
To perform day-to-day tasks related to the department assigned.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing draft letters and formatting technical documents
- Maintenance of correspondence and working files/records of the Group.
- Maintenance of archival documents, reports, publications, reference materials etc.
- Creating, updating and maintenance of data and reports in electronic form
- Secretarial assistance to the Reporting officer and other colleagues in the Group
- Processing of bills, other claims, attendance etc. of employees in the Group in ERP and maintaining their records.
- Should understand and speak Hindi and local language. Knowledge of other languages would an added advantage.
- Other administrative assistance required in the Group.
Qualification & Experience
The incubent should be any graduate (from a recognized university) with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
Other Essential Attributes and Skills
- Working Knowledge in MS Office
- Job Knowledge, Initiative, Verbal/Written Communication, Interpersonal Skills, Computing Skills, Stenography, Discipline, Quality and Service Oriention, Result Orientation, Presentation Skills and Learning Orientation
- Ability to deliver within short time frames and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with a team and individually
- The position is reserved for Schedule Caste (SC) candidate
- Candidate above 28 years of age as on 01 April 2021 need not apply
- The position is on a fixed term employment for a period of 5 years which is renewable
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
May 16, 2021
For more details, click the link below.