ICRISAT seeks applications from dynamic Indian Nationals for the position of Assistant – Housing Services and ensure the best housing services and facilities are provided at ICRISAT.
About the Job
ICRISAT is a non-profit, non-political organization that conducts agricultural research for development in Asia and sub-Saharan Africa with a wide array of partners throughout the world.
The incumbent will be based at ICRISAT Headquarters in Patancheru, Telangana State, India and would report to the Housing Officer.
- Organize the stay, food and all related amenities for all the guests
- Responsible for welcoming and receiving the guests and visitors
- Brief the guests on the rules and regulations of the campus that have to be adhered to, by the guests and visitors, at all times take bookings, make billings and cash deposits
- Assist the visitors in reaching out to the respective hosts in ICRISAT
- Follow all safety, cleanliness and hygiene guidelines
- Provide assistance to the VIP guests by facilitating all their requirements
- Follow-up with FES on maintenance requires and work orders and ensure successful completion of job.
- Ensure smooth functioning of rotational shifts
- Maintain the records of all the visitors and guests, for future reference
- Maintain the records of the expenses incurred for the guests and submit it to respective departments, as required.
- Check the rooms and report maintenance requirements, if any
- Ensure required facilities are available in flatlets/dormitories/campus housing/laundry and recreational areas
- Maintain all stores and respective indents as per process
- Graduate/Diploma in Hotel Management and should have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Should have relevant experience in managing visitors from various countries and nationalities etc.
- Knowledge in Billing software would be an added advantage
- The incumbent must have excellent communications skills (both written and spoken) in English
- Experience in Handling Front Desk operations would be an added advantage
- Proficiency in functional IT skills
- Positive attitude, High Integrity and good decision making skills are important to this role
This is a contractual role for a period of 36 months (3 years’).
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
September 6, 2021