National Health Mission, Punjab invites online applications for the post of Assistant Hospital Administrators on a contract basis.
No. of Posts
- Post Graduate Degree in Hospital Administration (2 years regular full-time degree) from a recognized Institute/University Or Post Graduate Degree in Hospital Management (2 years regular full-time degree) from a recognized Institute/University Or Post Graduate Degree in Health Care Management (2 years regular full-time degree) from a recognized Institute/University
- Punjabi pass up to Matric standard
18 to 37 years as on 01.01.2020 (Relaxation as per Punjab Govt. rules)
Rs. 30000 p.m.
Duration of Post
All posts will be on a contract basis initially up to 31.03.2021.
Anywhere in the State of Punjab
- Only those candidates who have passed Punjabi subject in matriculation standard are eligible to apply.
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of selection criteria (related to qualification/ experience/age etc.).Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the counseling for checking the eligibility of candidates and the list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Department’s website. Further, no notice for counseling would be issued separately to the shortlisted candidates.
- The applications can be submitted through online mode only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted by the Department.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Start of Online system: 24.04.2020
- Last date of submission of online application form: 04.05.2020
For further details, click here.