Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Director at UPSC, New Delhi.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency, which conducts various exams such as, Civil Services Exam, IFS, NDA, CDS, SCRA etc. Civil services examination is popularly known as IAS exam and includes almost 24 services like IFS, IPS, IRS, IRPS and so on.
About the Job
- Name of Post: Assistant Director.
- No. of Posts: 03.
- Ministry/Administration: Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare.
- Department/Office: Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare.
- Organisation: Central Fertilizer Quality Control and Training Institute CFQCTI.
- Essential Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Chemistry with specialization in Inorganic or Organic or Analytical Chemistry or M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in Soil Science or Agriculture Chemistry of a recognized University or Institute recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
- Note:- Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the UPSC in the case of the candidates otherwise well qualified.
- Desirable Qualifications:
- Doctorate degree in any of the subjects mentioned in the essential educational qualifications from a recognized University or Institute.
- Three years experience in the operation of modern equipment and tools used in the analysis of fertilizers.
- Experience: Three years’ experience in analytical work in the field of fertilizers.
- Age: Not exceeding 35 years for General Category candidates as on normal closing date. Not exceeding 38 years for Other Backward Castes candidates as on normal closing date. Relaxable for regularly appointed Central Government/UT Government Servant upto five years as per instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time. For age concession applicable to some other categories of applicants, please see relevant paras of the ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection.
- To analyze the samples of fertilizer.
- To impart trainings on Fertilizer Quality Control.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
As per 7th CPC- Level-10 (Rs. 56100 – 177500/-) in the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3) plus Rs. 5400 (Grade Pay). (Total emoluments excluding T.A. & HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs. 56100/- plus DA as applicable per month and as per DoPT guidelines.)
One (01) year for direct recruits.
CFQCTI, Faridabad and /or in one of the Regional Laboratories at Navi Mumbai, Kalyani & Chennai or at the Regional Laboratories which may be set up in future with liability to serve anywhere in India or abroad.
It is a General Central Service Group ‘A’, Gazetted, (Non-Ministerial) post. The vacancies for the posts are permanent.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship opportunity through this link.