Gujarat Green Revolution Company limited is an implementing agency for implementation of Micro Irrigation Scheme on behalf of Government of India and Government of Gujarat in Gujarat State through reputed authorized Micro Irrigation System suppliers, who supplies and installs the Micro Irrigation System and also provides agro services pertaining to Micro Irrigation System.
Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Consultant (Field) at GGRC, Vadodara.
No. of Posts
B.Sc (Agri) / BRS with minimum 60% of marks
Experience candidate is preferred however Freshers can also apply
- To assist Field Officer-GGRC of concerned District to organize farmer meeting/training program.
- Regular field visit and guiding project beneficiary farmers, regarding Good Agriculture Practices for growing cotton / other crops.
- To carry out Field Activities of Geo-tagging of farms, data collection & recording and preparation of farmers field dairy.
- Record keeping of all activities regarding the Sustainable Cotton Initiative (SCI) Project.
- Need-based any other works/assignment as may be assigned by Management.
- Rs.12,000/- (including all expenses while posted in the territory) + Mobile Reimbursement Rs.200/- per month or actual amount, whichever is less (no other expenses/benefit will be paid).
- In case, of Official Tour in the area other than their posted Territory, they will be eligible for applicable TA-HA or other expenses in line with Staff Category of the Company.
Not more than 25 years as on the date of advertisement.
Bhavnagar, Botad, Chhota Udepur, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Rajkot, Sabarkantha, Surendranagar, Vadodara
How to Apply?
Send the duly filled Application Form along with latest CV, copies of testimonials and a recent passport size photograph Superscribing “Application for the post of “POST NAME” on the envelope addressing to the Manager (HR), Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited, Fertilizernagar Township, P.O. Fertilizernagar, Dist.: Vadodara – 391 750 (Gujarat) so as to reach on or before 28.08.2020 in person or Post by 5:00 PM
Aug 28, 2020
For more details, click the link below.