Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Applications Developer at Oracle, Bengaluru.
Oracle is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2020, Oracle was the second-largest software company by revenue and market capitalization.
About the Job
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture.
- Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs.
- Build and execute unit tests and unit plans.
- Review integration and regression test plans created by QA.
- Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
- May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel.
- Participates in multiple phases of Oracle’s Customer Experience Cloud products SDLC.
- Contributes to the next generation of software capabilities to address the needs of global enterprises.
- They are looking for full-stack developers who are ready to contribute to their product development.
- They are looking for full-stack developers with hands-on experience in coding, debugging, deploying, monitoring, pro-active alert analysis, performance tuning, and automation skills in full-stack software development.
- Exposure to SOAP/REST API, Jersey.
- Exposure to Cloud Application Development, Application development, monitoring, CI/CD process, K8S, and Docker.
- Hands-on experience in web application architectures, designs, core algorithms hand-on implementation experience, hand-on optimization experience, and code reviews with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Education & Experience
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Nov 15, 2021
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship opportunity through this link.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Applications Developer 3 at Oracle, Bengaluru.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: