Barclays is seeking to hire eligible candidate for the job role of Application Development for its office in Pune.
About the Company
Barclays is a British universal bank. Diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full-service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by the service company which provides technology, operations, and functional services across the Group.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorized by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
What will you do?
- Design & Development of software
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Working closely with other developers, designers, business and systems analysts
- Participating to ongoing enhancement and upcoming MGI delivery.
- Java, selenium, Automation testing, Oriented Design, API, Spring, Jenkins, Problem-solving skills, communications.
- Computer Engineer.
- AWS / OpenShift ( Any one of cloud Platform) understanding, Shall scripts, SSL certifications.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: