Applications are invited for the post of Application Developer(React.js) at Accenture, Gurugram.
Accenture plc, is an Irish-domiciled multinational professional services company. A Fortune Global 500 company, it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland since 1 September 2009.
Project Role Description
Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Good To Have Skills
Angular, HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
- Experience with at least one server side scripting language
- Experience with Jasmine, AMD, Bootstrap, SASS/LESS, and frontend workflow system like Redux/Flux
- Working knowledge of server side technologies and how they should integrate with the user interface
- Experience in working with a development team using either the Java or Microsoft technology stacks
- Has the ability to grasp complex problems and understand code that has been written by other developers
- Expert knowledge of standards compliant HTML 5 APIs, CSS2/3 and OOJS
- Experience with Modular JS and JS Design Patterns
- Experience on Angular JS/React JS, D3
- Deep understanding of both progressive enhancement and AJAX-based single page application build using MVVM and/or MVC based frameworks
- Experience with working with Restful or SOAP based web services, JSON/ XML etc
Should have good communication and Analytical skill
15 years of full-time education
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.