International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York. It was founded in 1911 in Endicott, New York, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924.
Applications are invited for the Application Developer (Java Full Stack) at IBM, Bangalore.
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader.
Role and Responsibilities
- Expert in Backend and Front end technologies
- Proven in developing and implementation and providing solutions to the given problem in all the Java technologies
- Proficient in stitch together end to end application starting from front end web development, back end development, middleware integration and persisting data in no SQL or DBMS database
- Strong into trends and directions of the Industry, marketplace and the players
- Provide objective guidance without personal or political considerations
- Hands-on experience with JAVA 8 and above – Java 8 or higher. Should know both Spring and Hibernate. Spring 4 or above.
- Should be experienced in OOP concepts well. Should be proficient in exception handling, collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO and Serialization, Collections (List, Map, Set), Access Specifiers, Exceptions (Checked, Unchecked), Generics, Java Keywords (Static, Final, Volatile, Synchronized, Transient), JVM and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, JSP/ Servlets, JMS. Should be skilled in one of the IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ. Should be conversant with Build tools like Ant, Maven.
- Experience of working in HTML 5, CSS3, Angular JS, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, REST API, JUnit
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Java 8, JEE, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, REST, Hibernate, Angular JS, Node JS, CSS3, HTML5, Any RDBMS database (DB2, Postgre, MYSQL, Oracle etc.) and SQL knowledge, Git, Maven, Eclipse / Intellij, Design Patterns
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Microservices, Docker, Spring Cloud, GW
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.