Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Android Developer at Samsung, Noida.
The Samsung Group is a South Korean multinational conglomerate headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Samsung brand, and is the largest South Korean chaebol (business conglomerate).
- Understand and implement software-related requirements accurately in order to provide an Android application that meets its purpose on time.
- Develop software optimized for usability, performance, maintenance and etc. based on understanding the Android platform.
Role and Responsibilities
- [Designing Android application] Participate in designing optimal Android application that meets the requirement.
- [Implementation of Android application] Implement an Android application based on a specification that effectively works in the Android development environment.
- [Securing application quality] Participate in solving issues coming from the verification department or market and improving the quality of Android applications.
Skills and Qualifications
- Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
- Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work
- Typical entry point for university graduates
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: