Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Android developer at Paytm, Bangalore.
Paytm is an Indian digital payment system and financial technology company, based in Noida. India’s Most Popular Platform for Money Transfer, BHIM UPI Payments, Recharges and other online payments. India’s largest mobile e-commerce website is an ultimate destination for prompt Online Recharge, DTH, Data Card & Metro Card Recharge and Mobile Bill Payment for Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Idea, MTNL, Vodafone & other operators for all the circles across India.
Kotlin, MVVM/Clean architecture, RxJava, Livedata, Dagger, Data structure.
- Build new products / features from scratch by dictating the right modular architecture Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
- Build high availability and extreme reliable high volume transactional systems.
- Deliver reliable solutions that handle massive data and high traffic.
- Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
- Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability etc.
- Debug and Optimise Android applications to work on multiple Android versions and devices.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
You may also be interested in: