SocialCops a Delhi based data Intelligence Company. The company works with organisations and leaders across regions and sectors including governments, non-profits, startups, and companies in more than 35+ countries. Some of our work includes powering Pradhan Mantri Ujwala Yojna, tracking of SDGs, and DISHA, one of India’s national data platform.
SocialCops is hiring full-time employees and interns and looking for innovators and problem-solvers.
Location: New Delhi.
The Job Profiles:
Frontend Engineer [apply here]:Frontend Engineers at SocialCops are responsible for much more than just implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in a web application. Further the company uses Vue, Backbone, and Electron to create interactive web and desktop applications and test our products using Jest and Cypress.
What we expect from you:
- You have strong awareness and keep up to date with the latest industry trends and developments.
- You have experience with multiple frontend frameworks or are proficient in at least one frontend framework.
- You have a knack for experimenting and trying out the latest technologies.
- You have strong critical thinking skills — i.e. you demonstrate the ability to deconstruct a problem into its base components and figure out the most effective way to solve it.
Senior Frontend Engineer [apply here]: The primary backend tech stack includes Node.js, Python, Golang, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Celery
Role and Responsibilities
- You’ll take end-to-end responsibility of the Collect backend. When it comes to ensuring that our customers have a reliable experience collecting data around the world, the buck stops with you!
- You’ll be responsible for pre-empting scaling challenges and implementing solutions to ensure that our customers can always trust our products.
- You’ll work closely with frontend developers, data engineers and product stakeholders to develop and implement solutions.
- Of course, you’ll write swoon-worthy code and constantly raise the bar within the team.
- You’ll continuously improve our documentation practices and testing automation techniques.
- You’ll be responsible for technical growth and mentoring junior backend engineers.
- You’ll be actively involved in hiring — judging technical tasks, conducting technical interviews, and working to build a better, stronger team.
We are also hiring interns:
1. Backend Engineering Intern [apply here]:As a Backend Engineering Intern, you will primarily serve as the gatekeeper to all data at SocialCops. You will abstract away complex data interactions with easy-to-use APIs that will power everything from web applications to an Internet of Things. You must also ensure that it does not fall into the wrong hands.
2. Frontend Engineering Intern [apply here]: As a Front-End Engineering Intern at SocialCop you will working across three verticals – designing an eye-catching and responsive user interface, making the user experience on our platform simple and seamless, and implementing the background functionality in the most cost-effective and memory-friendly way.
3. Android Engineering Intern [apply here]: As an Android Engineering Intern, your primary function is to engineer Collect. Your projects will run on cheap hardware and be usable by people who may have never used a smartphone before.
4. DevOps Engineering Intern [apply here]: As a DevOps Engineering Intern, you will be responsible for managing and building upon the infrastructure that supports our data intelligence platform. You’ll also be involved in building tools and establishing processes to empower developers to deploy and release their code seamlessly.
5. Data Science Interns [apply here]: As a Data Science Intern at SocialCops you would get to deal with diverse data, ranging from satellite data to sales data of big companies. You will be responsible for data modelling, cleaning, structuring, and handling data sets under the mentorship of our data scientists and economists. You will also play a key role in converting a variety of messy datasets into clean and structured datasets.
For further details on the same, e-mail: email@example.com.