Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Analyst (Risk & Information Management) at American Express, Gurgaon.
About American Express
The American Express Company is an American multinational corporation specialized in payment card services headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Battery Park City neighborhood of Lower Manhattan in New York City.
About the Post
The incumbent will be responsible for conducting detailed analyses for Consumer New Accounts for few ICS markets. Key responsibilities include:
- Drive profitable strategies at acquisition driven by economics of lifetime value
- Elevate customer experience by providing seamless underwriting and on-boarding experience
- Continuous monitoring of risk trends across the portfolio and more specifically for marginal population
- Perform root cause analyses of concerning trends and identify performance drivers
- Ensure adherence to compliance
- Collaborate with multiple partners including market CCOs, enterprise digital analytics, new accounts decision science, new accounts operations, GSN etc.
- Past Experience: 0-3 years in analytics domain, with some experience in project lead role.
- Academic Background: Post-Graduation from a top tier college (either MBA/M tech/MS/master’s in quantitative subjects such as Economics, Statistics or Mathematics).
- Functional Skills: Experience of working in highly cross-functional environment with flexibility and adaptability to work with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Technical Skills & Knowledge of Platforms: Ability to understand data, synthesize into real world meaning, break down business problems, and conduct brainstorming. Knowledge of SAS/SQL/HIVE
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.