PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.
Applications are invited for the post of Analyst at PayPal, Chennai.
- Provide business requirements and collaborate with internal teams on data capture strategy that will support advanced analysis and insights on sales pattern and consumer behaviour
- Design and implement data-driven systems that increase sales success
- Explore new data sources to add signal to existing models and develop models for new sales opportunities
- Define key sales performance metrics and create dashboards and reports that provide ongoing insight to business stakeholders
- Perform ad hoc and in-depth analyses and then reporting/presenting insights
- Surface insights on the sales conversion pipeline, customer segmentation, and customer success
- Develop advanced and predictive models such as customer segmentation, lead prioritization, churn prediction and assist sales teams in using these models
- Automate analyses and build analytics data pipelines via SQL and python based ETL framework
- Creating forecasts using operational and statistical tools and models
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.