Applications are invited for the post of Analyst (Nutrition Program) at Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc., New Delhi.
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance.
With an objective to
a) document and disseminate WJCF/CHAI’s learnings from the execution of multiple nutrition-focused interventions in the state to key stakeholders across the country, and
b) scale WJCF/CHAI’s proven interventions across newer geographies, WJCF/CHAI is looking for an Analyst who can quickly understand the program details and work closely with the team members to develop and deliver quality documents (including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), case studies, scale-up strategy, and such others).
WJCF/CHAI seeks a highly qualified and motivated individual with strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and an ability to function independently or with remotely located team members in dynamic and often uncertain situations with a strong commitment to excellence. WJCF/CHAI places great value on relevant personal qualities: resourcefulness, responsibility, tenacity, independence, energy, and work ethic.
- Review program reports and documents to develop a comprehensive understanding of WJCF/CHAI India Nutrition Program.
- Develop case studies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), templates and formats for dissemination of CHAI’s learnings among key stakeholders and enabling seamless transition of CHAI’s responsibilities to the government counterparts in Madhya Pradesh.
- Review and analyse data and support in the development of reports and presentations to be submitted to donor(s) or government stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Conduct secondary research to gather key information on policies and best practices in specific verticals under nutrition and health service delivery.
- Develop comprehensive scale-up strategy and operational plans for replicating WJCF/CHAI’s learnings and/ or best practices in strengthening nutrition and health ecosystem across other geographies (including Punjab).
- Coordinate and participate in discussion with external stakeholders (including government and other development partners), as required.
- Perform other responsibilities as requested by program or country leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, management, economics, engineering, statistics, operations research, or other relevant areas.
- Work experience of at least 1 year in public health, market research, strategy consulting, data analysis, or other relevant areas.
Required skill set:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Data Visualization Tools is necessary.
- Ability to think strategically, handle ambiguity, and problem solve in a fast-paced, limited-structure, multicultural environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities and meet stringent deadlines.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Fluency in English and Hindi.
- Willingness to travel as and when required for work purposes.
- Preference would be given to candidates with prior experience of working in a result driven environment, in the public and/or private sector.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.