Applications are invited for the post of Analyst – Manual Testing at Deloitte, Hyderabad.
Deloitte is an Anglo-American multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, England.
Work you’ll do
The Deloitte Managed Services & Products practice launched a new service in the forensics space to detect fraud, waste, and abuse in various industries. The Pallium continues to increase the capacity, quality, and efficiency of the Deloitte forensic processing by utilizing state-of-the-art technology and machine learned in a dedicated environment. They have an urgent need for a Manual tester to join the Deloitte Analytic & Forensic Technology practice. The ideal candidate for this position is a dedicated Manual tester professional with knowledge of QA Process.
Here are just some to the things you will do:
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Good knowledge of SDLC, Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and different testing methodologies
- Good knowledge on Test Case preparation, review & execution, Defects review, and management, Black Box Testing
- Well versed with Usability, GUI, Functional, System, Regression, and Smoke/Sanity testing
- Basic knowledge of any programming language (JAVA/.NET)
- Basic knowledge of writing and executing SQLs
- Excellent communication and Comprehension skill
- Testing experience in web application and API
- Experience with JIRA, Azure DevOps Boards, or other work item tracking tools
- Experience working with peers and managers who are geographically dispersed
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.