Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Analyst (DotNet Developer) at Deloitte, Hyderabad.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world.
Work you will do?
Software prototyping and construction
- Design, Build, and Modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects using Microsoft platform technologies (ASP.NET MVC, C#, SQL Server, Entity Framework), UI frameworks (JS/jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.).
- Create prototypes, if necessary, to validate proposed solutions and seek feedback from stakeholders
- Good understanding and experience following test-driven development and continuous integration practices
Analysis and Design
- Transforms high-level design into low-level design, and implementation.
- Work with Project Managers and Business Analysts to properly define/clarify business requirements, development estimation, and work plan finalization
- Analyze business user requests, estimate tasks throughout the project life cycle, design and document appropriate solution, and design the business components and database objects required to implement the solution
- Work with the Development Team to design the front-end and back-end systems necessary to fulfill document requirements
- Coordinate with peers on design implications and work with them to resolve issues
Perform unit and integration testing on all developed code
- Create and execute unit and integration tests within development lifecycle
- Proactively benchmark application code to mitigate performance and scalability issues
- Work with Quality Assurance Team on issue reporting, resolution, and change control
Support and Troubleshooting
- Assist Operations Team with any environment issues during application deployment across Development, QA, Staging, and Production environments.
- Assist Networking Group with troubleshooting problems that may arise from applications or integration of various components
- Maintain application development servers with minimal assistance from Operations Group. “Train the trainers” is sometimes required depending on the complexity of the software and quality of external documentation
- Hands on Experience in MVC and jQuery.
- Knowledge on OOPS and Design Pattern.
- Experience in Azure & Cloud would be added advantage
- Experience with REST API/ Web API creation, consumption, integration using Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience in working with global enterprise applications.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and security concepts. Working experience with server farms, firewalls, networks, and distributed systems a plus
- Good knowledge on SQL server
- Ability to support multiple programming languages and learn new technologies as they become available
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Analyst (DotNet Developer) at Deloitte, Hyderabad.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Graduate Engineer Trainee at NPCI [Multiple Location]: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Software Development Engineer I at Discovery, Pune: Apply Now!