Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Analyst at Bain & Company, Gurgaon.
About the Company
Bain & Company is a US management consultancy headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1973 by William W. Bain Jr.
Considered among the “Big Three” management consultancies (MBB), it is seen as one of the most prestigious employers in the industry. The firm provides advice to public, private, and non-profit organizations. The firm has received praise for its corporate culture and has been ranked #1 in Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work awards four times.
The Analyst within the Strategy and Innovation teams under ‘Corporate Finance & Strategy Center of Expertise (CF&S CoE)’. The work spans a breadth of industries and multiple types of analysis including market-leading IP/point-of-views creation and commercialization, start-up ecosystem scans, VC funding analysis, understanding of disruptive business models and technologies, sector, and industry scans, survey analytics, etc.
Analysts produce client-ready research and analysis, generating strong business insights and understanding implications. He/ She works under the guidance of an Associate/Project Leader, playing a key role in driving their workstream’s overall answer and final materials.
- Use thought leadership and sound business judgment to drive their own and their team let’s research and analysis on cases across geographies and industries
- Able to quickly come up to speed on different businesses and perform research and analysis across all geographies and industries
- Identify and employ relevant research sources and analytical tools
- Ensure timely, high quality, zero-defect research, analysis, and output
- Comfortable with driving open-ended research, creating point-of-views, IP creation, survey analytics, showing the quick ramp up on new projects
- Understand client needs and situations and adapt to case expectations
- Generate and screen realistic answers based on sound reality checks and recommend actionable solutions
- Communicate data, knowledge, and clearly understand insights and implications for the client
- Educational Qualification: Graduate from a top-tier institute/university with a strong academic record
- Experience: 1+ years of relevant experience in a global professional services firm environment with exposure to business research and consulting
- Other Skills: Should possess excellent analytical, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Should possess strong communication and team skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Prior research experience in open-ended research, strategy/market/industry POV, IP creation, and hands-on experience with tools such as Alteryx and Tableau is a plus
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, and develop approaches to tackle diligence questions
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Analyst – Corporate Finance & Strategy at Bain & Company Gurgaon
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: