Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Analyst – Account Management & Research at Deloitte, Hyderabad.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world.
About the Job
The Account Management team prepares the required marketing documents for portfolio accounts; researches, create dashboards and industry scorecards.
Work you’ll do
As an Account Management Analyst / Sr. Analyst, you will be responsible for
- Identifying, collecting and distributing industry/sector/company-specific news and analysis to client teams regularly
- Conducting thorough secondary research on different companies, sectors and industries to create specific reports and marketing collaterals
- Sharing insights on clients, industries and the competitive landscape for informing the account strategy
- Enabling the account vision and strategy from end-to-end (e.g. planning, communication, execution and performance measurement)
- Independently handle end-to-end project management including stakeholder communications, pipeline management, project prioritization and project delivery
- Driving excellence in account operations through bringing discipline and rigour to account team cadence through:
- Keeping client experience at the centre of account team purpose and engagement (e.g. CST meetings, communications, team site collaboration etc.)
- Reviewing annual reports to provide recommendations, risks, issues, thought leadership, Deloitte opportunities etc.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of account marketing assets, proposal assets, and onboarding assets
- Mapping executive relationships within the account and driving the development of strategic relationship plans
Qualifications & Core Skills Required
- A Master’s degree
- Information gathering & research. Working knowledge on Secondary Market tools like Factiva, hoovers etc.
- Ability to analyze information and present it in a meaningful and concise way
- Good knowledge of databases, public sources of information, and/or industry specific sources
- Adept in conducting preliminary research to ascertain data availability, and estimate time/effort
- Strong relationship building/relationship management skills as well as ability to develop close working relationship with colleagues
- Ability to clearly understand the research requirements through effective listening, comprehension, and probing skills
- Strong business writing skills—narrative, appealing, succinct. Should be able to convey complex research ideas in a compelling and easier way through writing
- Articulate ideas and point of views in a confident and effective manner in client calls during all stages of the project lifecycle
- Communication should reflect logical thinking and consultative approach
- MS office suites (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders virtually and multitask
- Understanding of client service, marketing, sales/pre-sales in a professional services firm
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.