Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Analyst at Bank of America, Gurugram.
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in San Francisco, Bank of America was formed through NationsBank’s acquisition of BankAmerica in 1998.
- Knowledge Service Center (KSC) supports global businesses of the Bank with solutions requiring judgment application, sound business understanding and analytical perspective.
- The domain experience in the areas of Financial Research & Analysis, Quantitative Modeling, Risk Management and Prospecting Support provide solutions for revenue enhancement, risk mitigation and cost optimization.
- The division comprising of highly qualified associates operates from three locations i.e, Mumbai, Gurgaon & Hyderabad.
- The GIB-Pitchbook team is made up of focused industry / product groups or geography groups that support onshore deal teams orchestrate capital raising and strategic advisory transactions.
- Specifically, the team helps Global Investment Bankers of Bank of America Merrill Lynch in their business origination and client coverage efforts through building of client pitchbooks and supporting business analysis.
- The role of an Analyst is an Individual Contributor role.
- Perform comprehensive and in–depth company and industry research and comparable company analyses
- Develop and maintain financial models for a company or set of companies
- Support various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Prepare presentations and other materials for client pitchbooks
- Prepare credit approval memos and marketing materials (offering memoranda) to assist in the deal review process
Candidates in this role to be one of the following:
- Chartered Accountant / CFA Charter holders
- Post Graduate (MBA’s / Masters) degree in Finance or Business Administration from reputed Institutions
- Engineering Graduates and Post-Graduates (IIT)
0-2 years (post-qualification)
- Strong knowledge of Financial Statement Analysis and Corporate Valuation
- Strong academic aptitude, quantitative skills
- Distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Team focus
Strategic and creative thinking
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.