JOB POST: Aeronautical Engineers as Air Safety Officers @ Ministry of Civil Aviation [16 Vacancies, Rs. 56K/Month]: Apply by Dec 13
The Air Safety Officers would require to take up the following duties:
- Carrying out of Aerodrome inspections for standardisation of Aerodromes and licensing of airports.
- Examining the documents of Flight Crew for issue/renewal of licences.
- Examination of documents of Non-scheduled Operators/Air Taxi Operators/Scheduled Domestic Operators for issue/renewal of permits.
- Examining data relating to obstructions around the airport and its effect on the aircraft operations and also with the view to give No Objection Certificate’s for new constructions around the airport.
- Investigation of operational incidents to aircraft including Air Traffic Control incidents.
- Educational Qualification: Degree in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Upper Age Limit: 35 years
There are 16 vacancies for the given post.
- Unreserved: 12
- ST: 1
- OBC: 3
Rs. 56,100 per month
How to Apply
Applications can be made online through the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) on the official website.
The last date to apply is 13 December 2018.
For further information about the job, visit the official website.
About the Author