Ernst & Young (EY) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Advanced Analyst for its Noida location.
Ernst & Young Global Limited, doing business as EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England.
About the Job
EY is looking for an Advanced Analyst with expertise in restructuring services, transactional/deal understanding, performance improvement, divestitures, and/or carve-outs to join EY-TRS team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm and develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring, and learning & development.
- Managing/ reviewing/ getting involved in Restructuring engagements which are advances and complex in nature
- Analyzing financial and operational results of companies through the preparation of various analysis by reviewing financial statements
- Preparing/evaluating financial information – helping in preparing reports and schedules
- Working on insolvency assignments and responsible for statutory requirement/ legal forms
- Assisting in preparing cash flow projection models and model reviews
- Analyzing the financial statements to identify liquidity issues and areas of distress
- Assisting in identifying opportunity areas for working capital improvements
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research on the markets and/or target companies
- Write reports to synthesis and present the findings, and analysis from research
- Proactively develop new products/services in consultation with EY practices
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery
- Focus teams on the key priorities while managing several medium to large size projects
- Develop excellent relationships with global stakeholders and be responsible for a high degree of client satisfaction with engagement process and work products
Skills and Attributes Required
- Transaction environment: candidates with hands on experience of restructuring services, transactional/deal understanding, performance improvement, divestitures, and/or carve-outs with aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis will be preferred
- Excellent understanding of company, industry, economic research, financial statements and valuations
- Experience of working with clients in global landscape
- Ability to determine risks and opportunity areas, assess findings and communicate insights
- Proven experience in interacting with senior management of clients
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation skills
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience in developing final presentations
- Chartered Accountancy/ MBA in Finance from a premiere institute
- PQE in:
- Management Consultancy firms, preferably Big 4 or financial analytics firms: McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Deloitte, PwC or KPMG
- Large Indian corporates with exposure in restructuring activities, analytics, financial modelling and corporate finance role
- Exposure to IBC or equivalent code
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What you can look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY SaT practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.