ARCI is an autonomous R&D centre of the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India with a mission to develop highly competitive and commercially viable technologies for Indian and global markets. ARCI offers an excellent work environment with modern facilities and intellectual freedom for motivated individuals to realize their full creative potential. ARCI currently has openings for filling-up of Administrative and Technical posts on direct recruitment basis. Online applications are invited from interested and dedicated Indian citizens having a consistently good academic record and relevant experience to fill the following Regular posts.
1. Technical Assistant “A”
- No. of posts: 01 (one)
- Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Physical Sciences (Physics/Chemistry as one of the subjects) or three years Diploma in Metallurgical/ Mechanical/Ceramic Engineering from a recognized University/ recognized Board of Technical Education of Central or State Government.
- Desirable Qualifications/Skills/Proficiency:
- Prior technical experience in industry/R&D laboratories.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills and ability to multi-task will be an added advantage.
- Emoluments: Rs. 54,126/-(approximately)
- Age limit: Not exceeding 30 years
2. Assistant “A”
- No. of posts: Admin./Finance/Stores (3 posts) and Secretarial works (2 posts)
- Essential Qualification:
- Assistant “A” (Admin./Finance/Stores): A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with good academic record or equivalent.
- Assistant “A” (Secretarial works):
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with good academic record or equivalent; and
- Should have passed Lower grade in English shorthand with a speed of taking dictation at 80 wpm and Higher grade in English Typewriting with a speed of 45 wpm from a recognized Board/Institute.
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience in Administration/Human Resource/Finance & Accounts/Stores & Purchase/Secretarial works in Government Departments/ Academic/Scientific Institutions/Autonomous Bodies/Research laboratories.
- Emoluments: Rs. 45,384/-(approximately)
- Age limit: Not exceeding 28 years (relaxable up to 35 years, in case of deserving Government employees and employees of Scientific Organizations).
- General and OBC Category: Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only)
- SC/ST/EWS/PwD(Divyangjan)/Women: Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty only).
DD to be sent by speed post to: “Human Resource Development”, International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials (ARCI), RCI-Airport Road, Hyderabad – 500 005., Telangana State.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link.
Dec 30, 2019
For further details, click here.
About the Author