Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara is one of the Indian Institutes of Information Technology established by the MHRD, Government of India under the Indian Institutes of Information Technology Act, 2017. It was granted the status of Institute of National Importance under the Act.
IIIT Vadodara invites resumes from the Indian Nationals for filling up the post of Administrative Assistant purely through outsourcing agency for various kind of Administrative/ Accounts/ Academic, etc. jobs at the institute.
No. of Posts
- Graduation with minimum 55% marks.
- An individual should be able to work efficiently on various computer applications like MS Office etc.
- Knowledge of accountancy and tally software would be preferred.
- An individual should have good English writing and speaking skills.
- An Individual should have pleasing personality.
- An individual should be able to handle internal and external telephone calls.
Experience required after qualifying Graduation – At least 1 year.
Remuneration to the individual would be consolidated Rs 21,500/- per month and will be fixed by the Selection Committee as per qualification and experience of the candidate. Higher pay may be considered for deserving candidates.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to send their updated Resume duly signed on each page by email only on the ID: email@example.com.
- All correspondence with respect to this recruitment will be made through email only and no hard copy of intimation will be sent. Hence, candidates are requested to check their email regularly for any update on this recruitment. No interim correspondence/ enquiries from the candidates will be entertained/ replied.
July 24, 2020
For full notification, click the link below.