The J&K Services Selection Board invites online application from eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for District Cadre posts of Accounts Assistant (Panchayat).
No. of Posts
Graduation in any stream from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks for open merit and 45% marks for reserved category. However, candidates having Post Graduation Degree with 50% marks or holding PhD Degree or equivalent shall also be eligible for selection.
Pay Scale of the Accounts Assistant posts notified for recruitment through this advertisement notification shall be Level-5(29200- 92300).
- Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
Centre for Exam
The J&K Services Selection Board shall notify the Venue / Centre of examination separately. No representation/request for a change in this regard shall be entertained, whatsoever may be the reason.
Scheme of Exam
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple Choice Questions only. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Marks scored by candidates in the written test will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Date of Commencement for submission of online applications: 20-07-2020
- Last Date for submission of online applications: 31-08-2020
For further details, click the link below.