Applications are invited for the post of Accounting Specialist at Nokia, Chennai.
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s main headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area, but the company’s actual roots are in the Tampere region of Pirkanmaa.
About the Job
- Customer service oriented.
- Precise and Quality oriented.
- Ability to effectively communicate across organizations.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Agility of taking the initiative and proactive attitude.
- Improving Process:
- Analyze and review current processes on main responsibility area of Revenue Accounting.
- Identify improvement opportunities and best practices.
- Implements process improvements and ensure alignment / acceptance of all relevant contributors and stakeholders.
- Creates and maintains related process documentation and training materials.
- Supports process deployment activities.
- Follows SSO tools development and inform users when appropriate
- Involvement in global projects related to process improvement, project coordination roles.
- Troubleshooting process problems:
- Troubleshooting process problems, coordinating resolution, coaching users in correcting reported problems and creating issue prevention methods and tools.
- Collects process requirements and issues that cannot be solved locally and escalates them to BE Global Concept owners, ensuring proper usage and maintenance of the Remedy management tool.
- Executes special GL related transaction for Balance Sheet corrections.
- Ensuring Quality:
- Analyses process performance measures and proposes actions.
- Delivers concept/process specific training.
- Coordinates and runs System tests.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Ensure SOX compliance.
- University or college degree in economics or related field.
- 3-5 year experience in accounting.
- Good knowledge of common concepts is an advantage.
- Experience with SAP FI module.
- Literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent written and spoken command of English is a must.
- Additional language knowledge is an advantage: Portuguese/Spanish.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: