Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Accounting Analyst at Dell Technologies, Bangalore.
Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services, and is owned by its parent company of Dell Technologies.
As an Accounting Professional, you will be part of an operating team handling accounting transactions per day. You will be under a group handling tasks and transactions that may be related to: Journal Entries, Reconciliations, Treasury and Cash Management.
- Record journal entries, invoices, accruals etc.
- Prepare the reports based on accounting information as needed to meet business requirements
- Perform GL accounts review and settlements and ensure timely close of GL period
- Actively participate in process improvement projects.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and accounting principles
- Perform the reconciliation of Balance sheet accounts as assigned.
- Meets accounting close deadlines as assigned
- Provide information and reports for audits – internal and external
- Fresh Chartered Accountants OR
- CA Inter/B.Com/M.Com/MBA Finance with around 2 years’ experience in accounting or relevant areas
- Basic knowledge of systems and automation tools (including MS Excel).
- Good communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Accounting Analyst at Dell Technologies, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: