Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Account Manager at Google Customer Solution to work for its office in Mumbai.
Google is a multinational corporation from the United States. It is known for creating and running one of the largest search engines on the World Wide Web (WWW). Every day more than a billion people use it. Google’s headquarters is in Mountain View, California, part of Silicon Valley. The motto of Google is “Do the right thing”.
Google’s search engine can find pictures, videos, news, Usenet newsgroups, and things to buy online.
The candidate on this position works with a number of different advertisers, building relationships and providing account management and marketing solutions advice to help hit their goals and grow. The team specializes in Brand strategy and sales, and this too will form a core part of your daily role.
Your interest in sales and the digital economy, and entrepreneurial drive will enable their advertisers to expand their businesses with Google’s latest advertising products and solutions. Using your effective communication skills, you are the face of Google to a portfolio of clients whose needs you listen to, and help define the strategy for how their products and services can reach users.
- Deliver against assigned quota consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience to Google’s advertisers.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and upsell or promote other Google products.
- Communicate with customers proactively.
- Provide strategic advice and help our advertisers get the best ROI on their advertising investment by working closely in a consultative role with customers.
- Share and collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Product team members on new feature development through your direct exposure to advertisers.
- Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of project management, marketing, sales, consulting, or business development experience.
- Experience in sales and/or account management
- Other skills:
- Experience in working against an assigned quota.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and customizing the experience to a customer base.
- Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link
Click here to view the official notifications for the post of Account Manager at Google Customer Solution, Mumbai