Dell invites applications from the interested candidates for the post of Account Executive for its office in Mumbai.
About the Company
Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services, and is owned by its parent company of Dell Technologies. Founded in 1984 by Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technology corporations in the world, employing more than 165,000 people in the U.S. and around the world.
Dell sells personal computers (PCs), servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, and electronics built by other manufacturers. The company is well known for its innovations in supply chain management and electronic commerce, particularly its direct-sales model and its “build-to-order” or “configure to order” approach to manufacturing delivering individual PCs configured to customer specifications.
- Help create the market, business unit, or product line business plans to capitalize on current/future market trends or achieve operational efficiencies.
- Work closely with senior management on a wide range of critical issues.
- Identify product strategies for Dell’s approach to various customers and industries.
- Conduct competitor assessments and evolution of profit pools.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience selling technology solutions.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Good communication, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills and ability to provide insight to senior management.
- Basic knowledge of contract interpretation, negotiations, and project management.
- 0–2 years of outside sales experience.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: