Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Account Executive – Banking & Financial Services at Wipro, Hyderabad.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with nearly 195,000 employees.
About the Job
The purpose of the role is to develop, manage and nurture relationships with clients and alliance partners to drive profitable growth from farming activities thereby developing sustainable relationships and continuous improvement in customer engagement.
- Manage and lead client relationships to ensure delivery as per contract, revenue management and optimal engagement.
- Develop the clients account strategy aligned to the overall vertical/ practice strategy.
- Interact with the client leadership and review industry trends to identify opportunities within account(s) with the support of Service Line (SL), corporate and sales enablement teams.
- Identify and create new opportunities for growth in the account(s) by leveraging differentiated value propositions to shape sales opportunities.
- Proactively lead sales pursuits to capture maximum share of revenues from emerging business opportunities.
- Develop client specific annual account plan through customer insighting along with the key solutions, activities and planned revenue.
- Incorporate and drive key Wipro initiatives and priorities in the account strategy such as Digital etc.
- Drive the farming targets within the client account and hunting targets for opportunities in the assigned new clients, if applicable.
- Develop resource plan for the client account aligned to the growth strategy and opportunities.
- Drive revenue growth within the client account to drive a higher share of client’s wallet
- Use client network and market intelligence including competition information to identify and set priorities for competitive offerings and solutions
- Close the maximum possible order bookings to secure future revenue streams by everaging expertise of service lines and accelerators
- Showcase & leverage other Wipro Organizational Units capabilities to the client to influence and develop mindset to purchase and push for higher value services and solutions in line with Wipro’s value-added offerings.
- Conduct periodic account intelligence to see where new solutions can be build-in/ proposed and identify key improvement initiatives in existing solutions.
- Partner with client and all internal stakeholders (pre-sales team especially) from project proposal/ RFP stage to project deployment stage and bring client perspective to the solution selection to ensure client requirements are met.
- Conduct periodic account intelligence to seek an opportunity to incorporate Wipro differentiators in the deals to influence the win ratio.
- Lead and drive pipeline development to win new client opportunities
- Create a market penetration and development plan to proactively reach customers by mechanism of cold calling, industry forums etc.
- Discuss and showcase Wipro service offerings and capabilities with the new client.
- Lead and drive meetings/ interactions within the key stakeholders within client organization to identify revenue opportunities.
- Participate in branding and client-based marketing activities such as round table sessions, networking events etc.
- Conduct and lead campaigns/ community days to build new age perspective and innovation opportunities for client organization.
- Participate in workshops, presentation and executive meetings at client organization to shape their thinking around a potential opportunity.
- Identify whitespaces and incorporate Wipro ventures through acquisitions and deeply understand the customer demands and accordingly pitch in for new opportunities.
- Leverage alliances (cloud, digital etc) and external partnerships to identify different areas where joint proposition/ solution can be delivered to a customer.
- Develop, manage and leverage relationships and networks in the client organization
- Identify key decision makers in client organization and industry to develop and strengthen relationships with them and become a trusted advisor for them.
- Drive and lead Client Review meetings/ QBRs to regularly review project performance dashboards/ eports.
- Lead proposal development, negotiation and commercial terms for new opportunities and seek approvals for non-standard pricing, terms, and conditions.
- Proactively drive collections from the account as per cash-flow plan and interact with business finance team for the collection status.
- Discuss and resolve escalation points and course correct as required for high customer satisfaction and better quality of experience.
- Be the SPOC for the client within Wipro and provide client intelligence for projects across geographies.
- Communicate progress against account plan and other related developments to all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure adequate level of customer engagement activity and balance of customer engagement across Business/IT/CXO/Management/Operations.
- Delivery Management across the client account as well as New Age Ecosystem and Digital technology deployment within client account.
- Monitor and review execution of deals in the client account as per defined quality and process standards.
- Review the delivery plans to ensure alignment with the project charter.
- Monitor and review delivery dashboards/ MIS and key matrices.
- Manage and support resolution of client escalations/disputes related to delivery of solutions/ projects due to deviations.
- Plan and drive initiatives and actions to be taken to achieve cost optimization and improve service standards.
- Participate in quarterly demand forecasting and resource planning aligned to requirements of the client.
- Interact and engage with the client leadership to communicate and update progress on account plan, project delivery, foreseeable risks/ obstacles.
- BU Delivery/ Ecosystem Leadership to resolve critical fulfillment challenges or for support required from outside the vertical.
- Drive assembly of the right team to deliver on account by providing clarity and support to delivery/WMG team in identification of appropriate resources for client interfacing roles as required.
- Drive delivery led growth across projects by leveraging differentiated value propositions and value add offering for a higher share of client’s business.
- Conduct progress review meetings internally to develop delivery oversight, tap issues or escalations with the client servicing teams across geographies.
- Conduct regular checks with client-side teams to review client satisfaction indices.
- Ensure timely invoicing, clearing any outstanding as per deal contract.
- Incorporate Solution Management for the client through a win-win proposition.
- Showcase Wipro’s solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organisation through workshops, presentations and executive meets.
- Ensure that solutions and delivery road maps align with customer requirements.
- Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to develop new ertical and horizontal solutions.
- Demonstrate Wipro’s leadership in external conferences, meets and seminars, by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key customers.
- Position and introduce new GTM offerings and solutions.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship opportunity through this link.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Account Executive – Banking & Financial Services at Wipro, Hyderabad.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: